ZipForge.NET is a fast .NET ZIP Delphi component. With this ZIP component, you can
easily add archive functionality to your projects.
ZipForge.NET includes our new unique technology, a Transaction system. This
innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files
providing data integrity just like reliable database systems.
ZipForge Personal is free for personal use. Companies must order commercial
versions of ZipForge to use it in their projects.
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a
- Free for personal use
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allow canceling all
modifications at any time in case of certain failures. Also, this technology
optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Encryption / decryption
- Comprehensive help
- Many demos in C#, VB.NET and Delphi
- Streaming support
- Progress indication
- Full source code is available
- .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 versions
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ZipForge.NET 2.10
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.